Bobby Flay is an American celebrity chef, specializing in American Southwestern cuisine. He is an Iron Chef on Iron Chef America. He was first exposed to Iron Chef as a challenger when the original program came to New York City for a special, where he faced off against Masaharu Morimoto. He later traveled to Japan for a rematch against the Iron Chef.
- Mesa Grill (1991) New York City, New York (2004) Las Vegas, Nevada (2007) Paradise Island, The Bahamas
- Bolo Bar & Restaurant (1993-2007) New York City, New York
- Bar Americain (2005) New York City, New York
- Bobby Flay Steak Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Bobby's Buger Palace (2008) Lake Grove, New York (2008) Eatontown, New Jersey (2009) Paramus, New Jersey (2009) Uncasville, Connecticut